Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing #20




The video I have imbed is one from YouTube which I used with my students this year right before they took the AP Test. The idea was passed along to me from one of my collagues who got the idea from another AP teacher. The video is entitleed "40 Inspirational Speeches in Two Minutes" . I attempted to us a video from Teacher Tube; however I was not willing to take the time at this point to get permission to use it. It was entitled "Pay Attention" and was about using technology in the classroom. There were some wonderful statistics to prove the point that students are deeply involved in technology and if we want them to pay attention to us we need to use what they are paying attention to and what the feel is useful and will make them successful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment