Saturday, July 17, 2010

THING #7



I really enjoyed exploring the Google tools. I worked on my Google web page, looked at the calendar option. I also checked out Google Scholar and put in a search. I found a great article to use with my students about censorship and THE ADVENTURES OF HUCKLEBERRY FINN. This book is the summer reading required by my AP juniors. My favorite Google tool, I must say was Picasa. Check out my album. My son, Michael, my oldest had his first child, Delaney Jane on June 29th. Click on his picture above to see the array of pictures I took right after her birth when she was first in the nursery. Isn't Micahel a proud father!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mary! Give mom and dad my best! Your blog looks so much better than mine; I'm going to have to come to you for tutorials in the fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super baby! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete