Monday, July 12, 2010

THING #2

My learning goal for technology is to continue to learn more about new technology as it continues to be more a part of our world and the world of the students we work with. I know that I continue to be a part of my student's world if I can be a part of the world of technology. I also set up a goal of being more patient with accessing and using technology following a step by step process. Of the habits mentioned the easiest for me to accept to be an active participant because that is how I best learn. I learn by actively participating. I ask my students to be active in their learning because I know it is a good habit for learning and how I myself learn best. The habit I find the hardest is to have confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner especially when it comes to using computers as a tool. Since I did not begin my learning travels with a computer, it has been an uphill battle for me learn the learning tools available with a computer. My hope is that this course will help me.

1 comment: