Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THING #12

1. Two important points about blogging are (1) That you should invite questions with your blog in order to get a response. It makes sense -- why else would you want to blog if you did not want people to respond to your blog. (2) The other important point is that as one blogs he/she should be humble and gracious. Material on the computer is so often misconstrued if it is not clearly stated .
2. The exercise which required me to respond to other bloggers was a difficult experience for me as it was my first time to respond to comments made on line by others. It was good to be required to respond to a blog as it allowed me to see that it is not that difficult especially if you have something in common with the blogger.
3. The use for my technology experiences this summer are to help me with my students during the next school year. I found interesting blogs on the use of satire as used as a theme in Huck Finn and also as a theme which runs through modern life. Another interesting blog had to do with philosophical quotes found in Mark Twain's writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment