Monday, July 19, 2010

THING #9

Blog searching is certainly time consuming. I spent quite a bit of time trying to navigate blogs. I tended to want to read blogs by professionals as the quote from COOL CAT TEACHER BLOG put it with his quote "The next best thing to be wise oneself is to live a circle of those who are. " The tool I found easiest to use was the Google Blog Search. Not only did I search the two you suggested but I found two that I added to my Google reader including one from NCTE Secondary Section ( some great blogs on thing I can use in my class room) and NPR News Topics. Blogline's Search tool was not available -- I guess because I am using Google Reader. Syndic 8.com was difficult to read and figure how to use. Atomic Learning looked interesting but I need to find out if it is available to me via Spring Branch.

1 comment:

  1. Atomic Learning is definitely available to you in Spring Branch! Well get together in August, and I will show you!

    ReplyDelete