Monday, July 12, 2010

THING #3

Once I finally get started my goal for this course and this summer is to work on target dates and try to work at least one hour per day. I know, however, that it may take me longer to work with my blog and the posts in order to feel more comfortable with the prcesses involved. The work on the computer gives you a feeling of accomplishment when complete; however, the process is sometimes frustrating. It is necessary for me to write down the directions and then take the process step by step. Inadvertantly I missed the Avatar directions the first time. I hope that I have now accomplished all steps to this point.

1 comment:

  1. Please go Back to Thing #2 and Thing #3 because you have some things to write.
    In Thing 2 you are asked to note which is your strongest & weakest habit.
    In Thing 3 you need to create an avatar on the Yahoo site. The direction as to how to get there, etc. are in Thing 2.

    ReplyDelete